Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sporty + Pink = Cool

I have a daughter who is totally into the whole frilly, pink, princess everything toddler scene. Totally into it. Although I went through an anti-pink phase in younger years, I've come to embrace the femininity of that world, even love it. But being an athlete for years, I like to think I'm a very tough pink girlie. I know some consider running as barely even a sport (which I totally disagree with), we got those comments all the time from other teams, but that's an argument I won't carry out here.
Anyway, getting to the point, when a friend mentioned this book that her relative is publishing, I thought it was totally cute and very creative. It's about Sport Princesses. Go check it out and look at the cute characters. I might also add, wanting to publish books myself someday, I was totally inspired and awed (and envious! jk ;) of this great success. You go girlfriend!

No comments: