Actually, I want to dedicate this post to Hallee. She is so stinkin' cute! I've already mentioned how much she loves to be looking out in the world, and that's why she hates all these carriers I guess. It is adorable to watch her being so ingrossed in what's going on around her. She loves the kids getting up in her face and trying to make her laugh. She'll always give them a smile. She's started pulling at her hair while she's playing on her back. I don't remember the those kids doing that very much, but they probably did. Sorry I didn't feel like rotating the photo above.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
3 month baby!
Today matches my mood much more than yesterday. Yesterday we missed the beautiful sunny weather on the account of being sick! We did make it outside, but it was pretty short lived. Today's pouring down rain is much better. ;P

Actually, I want to dedicate this post to Hallee. She is so stinkin' cute! I've already mentioned how much she loves to be looking out in the world, and that's why she hates all these carriers I guess. It is adorable to watch her being so ingrossed in what's going on around her. She loves the kids getting up in her face and trying to make her laugh. She'll always give them a smile. She's started pulling at her hair while she's playing on her back. I don't remember the those kids doing that very much, but they probably did. Sorry I didn't feel like rotating the photo above.
Actually, I want to dedicate this post to Hallee. She is so stinkin' cute! I've already mentioned how much she loves to be looking out in the world, and that's why she hates all these carriers I guess. It is adorable to watch her being so ingrossed in what's going on around her. She loves the kids getting up in her face and trying to make her laugh. She'll always give them a smile. She's started pulling at her hair while she's playing on her back. I don't remember the those kids doing that very much, but they probably did. Sorry I didn't feel like rotating the photo above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's hard to believe it's been 3 months! She's a beautiful baby. :)
COURTNEY! I didn't know you're a blogger! I'm so glad I found this. I just spent the last 20 minutes catching up on your posts from the past few months. Seriously, you're such an amazing mom! Taking care of 3 kids solo, keeping such a sweet relationship with your army man alive, and you look so pretty in all your pics! Your children are totally beautiful - they have awesome smiles. I can see both you and Jeremy in them.
Anyways - happy to find you in blog world. I'll be a regular stalker from now on :)
Post a Comment