Just a quick recap of our Valentine's...Breakfast at McDonalds in Waikiki...Honolulu Zoo from breakfast until about 2pm...frozen yogurt at Menchie's (I miss Yogurt Hill!)...hung at home...Broccoli and Ham ring for dinner, new recipe I tried...movie after kids went to bed...I wrote him a letter and he got me chocolate and a monkey (it's a long story... :) Not what you'd call super romantic I guess, but it was a fun day. Here are some pics:

She was scared to move a wink, I don't blamer her.

In the Keiki Zoo

Practicing to be farmers

Walking through the aquarium tunnel


1 comment:
I love all your photos - makes me wish we were there hangin' with you all!!! *wistful sigh* Glad your family is growing so beautifully - so amazing! You are doing great at doing so much with your kids to help them learn and develop. I am such a slacker! Also your daughter is so pretty! She's a little girl now almost - not the toddler I saw a while ago! Lance just turned 6 months and cut his first 2 teeth last weekend, and 2 days ago started sitting and crawling!!! WOW!! We're in trouble now! ;)
Post a Comment