Wednesday, February 18, 2009

President's Day

Holy Cow...this week has been nothing but play! There have been 3 days in this past week that we've totally just played the whole day! Jeremy's Bday, Valentine's Day, and here's the last in the lineup...President's Day. After a lazy morning, we took a McDonalds picnic to Kakoako Waterfront Park. We thought it was going to have a beach, but it's really just a lot of beautiful grassy hills, as far as we could tell at least. It was way fun just to run up and down like kids...with the kids...:) People often bring cardboard boxes and go "sledding" down the hills...have to do that one next time! Here are a few pics. I just love the colors of green and blue! It was a beautiful day!






Look what I wear to the beach-- a sports bra!! Can you believe it? I need to get a new suit!!

2 comments:

Devin and Kati said...

Oh how fun! It looks so pretty and warm there, I am jealous. We missed you when we went to Oregon a few weeks ago for the open house!

Daphne Crook said...

Man your kids are growing up so fast! How adorable!