Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jeremy's Birthday

Jeremy's getting so old! ;) I remember turning 27....I thought it was the end of my young life. Anyway, we're lucky to have our birthday boy at home a lot these days, so it was easy to take a full day to celebrate! After preschool finished in the morning, we headed to Makapu'u Lighthouse trail on the east side of the island. Jeremy's first time up the paved trail. We both helped pushed the stroller, but with it only being about 1/2 hour hike, it wasn't too bad at all. And such a pretty walk! There were tons of whales out too! It was so cool to see them spraying out of the water. We didn't see any of them breech, just watching the sprays and splashes, but it was so cool!





Jeremy likes this picture of me that he took. I have no idea why! He thinks it should win an award...whatever!! Do I always look so troubled and stern?
Afterwards we went and played in the water at Kailua Beach before heading to dinner in town at Dave and Busters. We finished up the day with some chocolate cake at home. Love these beach hawaiian days! And especially when we have a fun reason to celebrate! Happy Birthday my Happy man!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! Looks like it was a ton of fun!