Sunday, February 8, 2009

Punahou Carnival

Wow, I don't remember any carnival ever being this expensive. But, at least we didn't have to worry about parking! The Punahou school carnival fundraiser is just a couple blocks from our house, which was pretty fun. From opening day I could hear the screaming from all the rides and I couldn't wait to go! The first night of the carnival, I went to a girls night though- it was awesome, Thanks Stephanie!! So Saturday we went to the carnival. I was bummed I never found elephant ears! But anyway, we first went on the ferris wheel: about $12 for 5 minutes of fun. That's okay- for the last week every time we drove by the school, Lucy would excitedly exclaim, "Ferris Wheel! Do Ferris Wheel, mom!" So we had to go! She was all for doing all the other rides too (awh, young innocence? I bet she won't be that eager next year, when she might be tall enough to go on a few more rides, well, maybe a couple years from now.)


We spent the other part of our script on a few kiddie land games- nothing too noteworthy actually. And got some teriburgers and chili rice.

We also took Lucy once around the carousel. Looks like she's getting pretty tired.
Dad was the only one that went on a real ride- the Fireball. It was kind of his birthday present I guess you could say.

No comments: