Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yes, here come's #4

The news has been circulating via Christmas letter and facebook, but this is the first time in blog world I'll make the annoucement- we're expecting #4 on the way. Yes, it is pretty quick. We get pregnant pretty easily in general ;), but we were 'trying' or should I say planning to get pregnant. In summer, we were weighing out what Jeremy's army career would bring and felt like we had to decide if we wanted to try to have a baby now, or it might have to wait until his first deployment was over, probably about a year and a half later. We decided we wanted Hallee and the new baby closer in age rather than further, so felt like it was a good time to start trying. And now, we're due on June 9th; right on schedule for more birthday buddies! I'm now around 20 weeks. We had our ultrasound this past week and found out we're having a GIRL! I am completely not surprised, I knew it was a girl. The kids have been asking for a boy and actually very convinced it was a boy, so we were a little worried about telling them it was a girl. We decided to make a big deal of it with a "Cut the Cake" party (I saw this idea from the Sybrowskys). I can't get the video uploaded, but I think the idea worked. They show no excitement in the video, but ever since the party, they've been excited to tell people that we're having a baby girl, so that's good. No tears about not having a boy.
We're having a baby, shout hooray!
Let's have our Cut the Cake Par-tay!
Pink or Blue, what will it be?
Cut the cake and, Let's see!

4 comments:

Shonda said...

cute cake idea! You're always full of good ideas. Congrats, again.

Allison Rosdahl said...

I love their faces in this picture. So cute!!! We miss you guys and those cute little munchkins of yours! Also, loved the Christmas card. Thank you!

Bonnie-Jean said...

It looks like you're settling into the Army life pretty well. I always knew you'd be successful. #4 already? That's amazing and I say kudos to you. This deployment with just my two on my own has been an amazing learning experience and it'll be interesting to see what happens when we decide to add to our crew and more deployments roll along. I'm happy and excited for you and your family and I pray that everything goes smoothly for you. :)

Jamie said...

I just found your bog from Christinas, I hope you don't mind. I Congrats on #4! WE just had #2 and named her hallie . . . funny huh? Glad to see how life is treating you!