Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moving Update!

I feel the need to update this blog as our move unfolds. It seems our predictament had some friends near tears and so I'm happy to update that after yesterday we were able to work things out that will make this week go much MUCH better!
Yesterday we had our walk-through with the builder. We found out we can start moving in on Friday! Which means that Jeremy will be able to help with the inital move in and even get to spend one night in his new house before he leaves! The movers will bring the rest of the things sometime between Friday and the middle of next week. Jeremy will still be leaving us for a couple months. It is always more work when the hubby leaves, but I can't help but always feel like I get the good end of the stick. I mean, gosh, my husband is a solider! I would not count myself as one who would go do what he does! But I fully support and love him- and all the soldiers and their families out there! He will need your prayers, if you have any extra ;) as Ranger school will be a huge challenge. This has come at him hard and fast, what a great thing it will be when he graduates.
We were also able to contact our bishop from the church where we will be moving to, and so they are aware of this prego lady by herself and are happy to be there for me if I need help.
That's the update. Now, I need to go take a deep breath...

2 comments:

chris m. said...

All I can say is... WOW! I wish you lots and lots of luck. You are amazing.
-chris
(AKA Ashby Shimai.)

Amber Broadhead said...

If you still need some help on top of that, I have some family there in Raleigh that could come help.