Sunday, January 16, 2011
New Year's Campfire Dinner
Our preschool unit right now is Order and Goal Striving, going right in line with New Years. I decided since we were already teaching the kids about goals, I would have a resolution writing dinner night. We made a fire and cooked hot dogs and made s'mores. We each wrote down goals for 2011 and put them in our stocking. The kids got into it and loved the fire! They made their New Year's toast with soda they made at the children's museum the day before. The last pic here is from the New Years party at the Children's museum where they had a little Dj dance party and a ball that dropped at noon. They didn't really countdown, they just dropped the ball at noon, so that was a little anticlimatic, but it was fun to see the big crowd and everyone screaming! ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Courtney!! I'm super excited for you guys :) I can't believe its already been a year since Hallee was born either!
I think I just made this comment show up on the wrong post. Oops! The congrats was meant about the baby, but the having a campfire new years eve should be celebrated too. Cool idea :)
Wow, your kids are getting so big!
Happy New Year! It's definitely going to be an exciting one for you guys!
Post a Comment