Monday, April 6, 2009

Vote For Me

Because I know you're just thinking this is the most adorable picture you've ever seen...!! Then, you need to go vote for me!! :)

Some of our playgroup friends will remember this little stoplight I made for our transportation playschool. Being I made it without even having to go to the store, I decided it definetly falls under the "recycled craft" category; and I entered it in this Disney familyfun.com Amazing Recycled Craft Contest! So, do me a favor when you have a minute and go vote for me!!
You do have to create a login in order to vote. Go here to register as a new user. Or, if you happen to already have a login, you can go here.
Go here to vote for my craft!
PS- I've noticed this site does tend to be down quite a lot...it'll say page doesn't exist or has been removed. Which isn't true, but they must be updating it alot because sometimes I'll have to revisit it.

1 comment:

Devin and Kati said...

Courtney! You are the cutest mom ever! Someday when we have kids I will have to call you for ideas. The stoplight is adorable, and Lucy is ever more adorable :)