Thursday, December 11, 2008

Honolulu Electric Parade


I couldn't choose just one (that will probably happen a lot). These are pictures from the Electric Light Parade that was last Saturday. It's a night parade of lights on all kinds of floats and fire trucks, etc. I don't know if you can see the lighted sleigh, it was pretty cool, it went up and down like a mini ride. The kids inside were having fun I'm sure. Santa and Mrs. Claus are on the final float, then they come and you can take a picture with Santa- for free! It was crowded, but fun. We enjoyed pizza and cotton candy, meeting Santa, and Lucy got to ride on the mini carousel.
Next in line to meet Santa

Enjoying the big displays in downtown Honolulu

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love all these pictures Courtney! You're looking great and your kids are adorable!