Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Willie's Bday Revisited


I never actually posted the pics from Willie's 1st birthday, because they were B.C. and I guess the disposable camera pics just didn't really seem post-worthy. But the occasion shouldn't be missed. So here's a stitch back in time.

I was bummed we couldn't plan a big party for Willie's 1st because in Hawaii the first birthday is a traditionally big HUGE party, and Lucy's 1st birthday had some 40 people. But it just wasn't going to happen. I had to keep some things consistent though- like the cake. Lucy's cake was in the shape of our Hale (the dorm we lived in), so I decided Willie's cake could be a building of some sorts as well, fitting to choose a Haunted House.

With his chocolate goatee.

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

that's a cool looking cake. Sorry I haven't been on your blog recently. I've tried to keep mine updated for others to read up on, but then I don't have enough time to read anyone elses!! If only I didn't have to sleep!