And here's how I won it: Savvysource.com is doing the 12 days of giveaways, where you leave a comment on the article of the day and you're entered in a random drawing. Not too hard. I don't think I've missed a day, and it paid off! ;) It ends Saturday, so the chances are getting slimmer...
Ok, so onto the real news...
My kids had their first dental visit yesterday!! A big thank you to my sister for the awesome dental advice!! I have to say I was nervous that this kind of thing would become a battle with the kids, and become a big frustrating thing...hope I'm not speaking too soon. But it went great!! And I really owe it all to my sister's advice weeks ago that encouraged me and helped me know how to teach tooth brushing skills to my kids and who the dentist is. I actually have been meaning to talk to you about writing a book...I'll call you! It's so nice to be tutored in mothering, ya know?! Anyway, Lucy did great and the Doctor was able to do everything which made it a successful visit! Willie was more hesitant and I layed down with him in the chair, but he did really well. The dentist seems satisfied that she did what she needed to get done. We like the dentist, she seemed quite young, which surprised me, but she's very gentle. They go full throttle with the kids too with a TV monitor and stickers and talking to the kids, stuff like that. Here's there certificates:

1 comment:
Leap Frog Didj!!! awesome!! thats cool, i love winning stuff too. I've tried a few things lately but no luck. When you win the lottery let me know.
Post a Comment