I just thought it funny to note (to myself more than anybody), to watch the personality differences of my kids. Lucy is very pattern-oriented. She's good at picking out patterns, fitting things inside other places, and sorting things, she'll even line up her Teddy crackers and then eat them one by one down the line. Willie is more all over the place- he'll line up his cheese puffs and then proceed to take one bite out of each of them randomly until they're gone.
I have to say this is one thing I've always been anxious about. I'm talking about those things that you get anxious about parenting before you have any kids, things you're not looking forward to. Worried about my kid's personalities being so different from my own that it's hard to get along with them but yet wanting to let themselves do the molding into their own person. That's a hard part of parenting I think, right up there with potty training for sure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment