From visiting this blog, I'll continue the chain...
Do you remember when?
Here are the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends or if you're a blog hopper who happens upon my blog regularly...leave me a comment. There must be reason you keep stopping by! Say something! If you don't have a blog or don't know how to sign in, sign up for an account! You won't regret it!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3 comments:
I remember you coming over for visiting teaching and we talked about homeschooling. The comment you made was something about how school is where our kids practice what they learn at home. I think about that a lot. I'm still SOO undecided about what to do with my kids. Thanks for making me think more!
Let's see...a favorite Courtney memory would have to be working with you to make your wonderful Christmas "Twigs" for Enrichment! I remember thinking "my, that Courtney is soOo creative"...but then the horrendous spray-painting of the twigs was not exactly a success. Nonetheless, I will always remember how willing & dedicated you were to helping me out! Thanks!
I'll never get the Jasmine lipsynching homevideo out of my head. That really sums up the picture in my head when I think of growing up with Courtney.
Post a Comment