Sunday, December 18, 2011

Well, it's been a long time, not even possible to catch up on everything. So, let's just talk about now.
Right now I'm sitting at the kitchen counter, which has become a makeshift computer room, it's midnight, baby is finally drifting off to sleep, the night air starting to feel more and more chilly. I have my warm robe over my pajamas, and resisting putting any of the yummy things near me in my mouth so don't feel like I need to go brush my teeth again! :)
I've been feeling so so so overwhelmed lately. Kids, friends, church, daily rubs, life careers, holidays, money, healthcare, homeschool, home maintenance, not enough knowing and not enough doing. And I hate telling people downer sorts of things, so that's all I'm going to say about that. It did feel good to put that down somewhere though.
I can't believe it's a week before Christmas! It's been a fun December actually even though Jeremy is not going to be able to take off a lot of time. He surprised us with Disney on Ice tickets last week, which was fun! The show included Tiana, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. I loved the skating, lots of "couples skating" with fun stunts and acrobatics.
We had a Christmas party last week. I have a few pictures, though there not good quailty, but i have them, so I will post a little bit about that. I love throwing parties. I do. I don't have party people around me though I don't think. I think I was the only on excited about it and everything that we did. Except my kids; my kids I can rely on to get just as excited about parties as I do! :)
well, I will close this short post so I can get some sleep tonight.
Thanks for all the Christmas cards so far, everyone that has sent them to me. They are so wonderful! I won't be getting cards out this year so I hope you forgive me!!
Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

chris m. said...

I LOVE LOVE parties too. It is so fun to get friends and family together. :) Just wanted to give you a shout out. I hope that you have a fantastic Christmas. I can tell that you are an amazing Momma. Thanks for being such a great example. You are always making sure your kids are enjoying life, and doing fun things.
HUGS and Merry Christmas.

MamaBear said...

I can totally relate to the busyiness. I want to do everything! I'm not getting xmas cards out either...another time. Have a good christmas

kim

Devin and Kati said...

I feel overwhelmed with just one baby, I can't imagine how you must feel! Disney on Ice sounds fun! I hope you guys have a fun Christmas!