She is a cute, personable little tyke. I can't believe these are the only pictures I have to put on here. Hmmm, that needs to change.
I get exhausted pretty often as these two little girls both feel like babies. Hallee is my Big Baby, and I call Ivy, Baby Small.
Ivy loves taking baths and I'm excited to get in the pool with her. I waited too long with Hallee and she's really anxious in water. Hopefully we can get Ivy in the pool this winter.
As long as I'm on here...because I haven't updated in a little while. Life is busy with parties, preschool, church stuff and everything in between. Here's a sentence on each of us-
Jeremy placed something like 100th (out of 30,000) in the Army 10-miler in Washington DC, a worse showing than last year due to tendonitis in his leg.
Courtney is enjoying having a piano, though it is a bit of a battle with the kids sometimes, Christmas music can be heard often.
Lucy is sad when brother goes off to preschool, but she's definetly making progress in her own school work. She also wants to learn more piano, so far she only knows Hot Cross Buns. ;)
Hallee, ah Hallee. She has hit something of a terrible two. "No" being her favorite word- wow, these days couldn't be shorter...lol.
Ivy cute and talkative, she has many friends at church and is often found being "stolen away" by admiring sisters.
2 comments:
Ivy looks like a sweetie! love that name too. Miss you guys!
She's beautiful! I'm glad you're all doing well :)
Post a Comment