Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just a few shots taken around the house. Our big white mailbox. The only other white mailbox on the street is our neighbor across the street. They actually put our mailbox in for us too. They are great, we love them!



Haha, not looking so great (no shower fit in today), but Jeremy has been after me to take a picture of my belly. Here you go, though you can't see it too well. I can't pull out the camera without Lucy insisting that she take the pictures, she gets such a kick out of it. I told her to take some of the house- here's a shot of the stairs...

2 comments:

Devin said...

Love the home! You need to post more pictures. I bet you can teach Lucy how to blog and then she can take the pictures and post them!

The Sammons Family said...

Love your house and you belly!!! Tell Lucy that i think she takes great pics!