Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Never stops...

So what's a mom to do? Here I am having baby #3... the next big purchase is a baby carrier. With baby #2, it was a double stroller. Now, I'm feeling the need to have a good baby carrier. For a long time I've heard many mom recommendations about ERGO baby carriers. I totally dig em. I can't say I've tried one, but I like everything about it so far! So, now there's a chance to WIN won...yes, I said win one!! All my friends are laughing and rolling their eyes- well, one or both of those I guess.

Want a chance to win one? Join me, and check out this cool blog: www.Mamanotes.com

3 comments:

Bonnie-Jean said...

Well if you do get one, make sure to tell all of us other expecting moms what your review of it is.
:o)

Christina said...

I got one about 2 months ago and while I really like some of it's features I've found I can't do it up or undo it on my own which is a huge downside. It may be because my son is still quite little though. They recommend the baby be at least 15 pounds which at 6 months my guy still isn't.

I'd recommend the 'Sleepy Wrap' for at least the first few months of the baby's life. It's affordable (around $45) and awesome for newborns but can be continued to be used for quite some time.

Email me if you want more info on it!

Christina said...

BTW Weecare Diaper Company is giving a Sleepy Wrap away right now and 2 pairs of babylegs...

http://weecareblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/sleepy-wrap-babylegs-giveaway.html