Monday, June 15, 2009

Maui Built. part 2: Oregon

After leaving Oahu, we went to Oregon to visit Mom for just about 3 weeks. I was surprised how the kids felt immediately at home! They hadn't forgotten anything. We had a lot of barn play and cousin play and doing fun things.
We went to Enchanted Forrest which turned out to be one of the highlights of the trip. The kids were at the perfect age for it! Lucy and castles...the match couldn't be made any more perfect! And funny as it sounds, Jeremy's been dying to know what that place is. I hope this link is worth it, but here's a little slide show of the day.
We spent some time together as a family visiting graves for Memorial Day.


Playing in the fountains at waterfront. We weren't planning to go, but the kids were dying to be outside, and luckily it was a beautiful day. And the weather kept being awesome the whole time too!



Lots of fun cousin playtime!




Visited the carousel in Salem, though we just got there after they closed so we just played outside.



Lucy celebrated her 3rd birthday with Aubrilyn with a donut.


A couple FLASHBACKS...
Mother's Day in Honolulu. I think that was our last Sunday in our ward as well. We miss our ward SO MUCH! Loved it back there, loved McCully ward and all the moms!!

Our beloved neighbors. Forever in our memories. We had so many good times with these kids, they were just perfect to have as neighbors. Love you Le Family!!

3 comments:

Betsy B. said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Are you ALL done in Hawaii then? I'm sure you'll blog about your move, etc. It was nice to see you those couple times at church!

The 5 Wolzie's said...

Loved the update!I guess we need to try enchanted forest. Jacob is a little old but the girls would love it. Now we just need to see the 300 pics of Maui.

Lana and Micah said...

Hawaii misses you Courtney! Sending you all our aloha :0)