Friday, March 20, 2009

Cute Freebie!! @ From Son Up to Son Down

Ok, I think I can officially say that blogging was swept over me. Combine that with my love for contests and giveaways....
Visit this super cute blog just to reconnect with the "cool side" of being mommy, then get swept away by the fun little give-aways!
From Son Up to Son Down
I love these fun mom sites! How can we get this mod chic mommy frenzi to the young audience so teens can know that being a mom is cool. It's awesome!! Actually, there's a lot of others that need to realize this!!
I love being a mom!

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

I was just thinking how I'm so glad I don't have to go to work!! I can take a nap if I really need to. I get so energized playing with the kids, and I get to relive all the fun things I did in childhood.