Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Myrtle Beach
We got a 3 day weekend and I just had to get out of town! There are a number of places I'd like to go visit around the area. We decided to go to Myrtle Beach while it was still warm outside. (The fall weather here has been practically summer-i. LOVE. it!) The drive seem to take forever, it made me sad not to be staying the night (we decided we didn't want to spend money on a hotel.) It was SOOOO nice to be at the beach! Nostalgic memories of kids playing in sand, listening to the ocean for hours. I love warm beaches! Nothing especially interesting to tell, and these aren't even the cute pictures, lol! But I got tired of waiting for blogger to load the pictures. So, this post will be short and sweet. Can't wait to go back next summer! (Assuming we get put at Fort Bragg...!) 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha...I love Willie's and Lucy's face in these pictures.
Post a Comment