Last Friday night was the convocation for the school of Social Work. Sparing minor details, I'm glad we went because Jeremy isn't walking in graduation so this was the most official kind of thing he'll experience. I'm so happy for him to have accomplished so much and have his master's degree! He, on the other hand, is very ready to get on to the next thing! Truth be told, the kids and I didn't hear basically any of the convocation. They just weren't in the mood. So I jetted down to Don Quihote where I could pick up nihon no pan that I've been craving- nice perfect japanese sweet bread. Lucy fell asleep on the way to the store and was pretty groggy when I put her in the cart. I put Willie next to her and she cuddled right up, and Willie felt like a proud brother. It was so cute cute! These two are like ... well, I don't know the simile, but they are either at each other's throats or best friends. I like the times of the latter best!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Congrats Jeremy!
Things have been focused on packing and getting ready to move this week, but it wasn't without it's breaks for some fun and sun! Jeremy's brother and his wife came to visit so we had lots of fun going out to play. We only took one picture, believe it or not, at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory.
Last Friday night was the convocation for the school of Social Work. Sparing minor details, I'm glad we went because Jeremy isn't walking in graduation so this was the most official kind of thing he'll experience. I'm so happy for him to have accomplished so much and have his master's degree! He, on the other hand, is very ready to get on to the next thing! Truth be told, the kids and I didn't hear basically any of the convocation. They just weren't in the mood. So I jetted down to Don Quihote where I could pick up nihon no pan that I've been craving- nice perfect japanese sweet bread. Lucy fell asleep on the way to the store and was pretty groggy when I put her in the cart. I put Willie next to her and she cuddled right up, and Willie felt like a proud brother. It was so cute cute! These two are like ... well, I don't know the simile, but they are either at each other's throats or best friends. I like the times of the latter best!



Last Friday night was the convocation for the school of Social Work. Sparing minor details, I'm glad we went because Jeremy isn't walking in graduation so this was the most official kind of thing he'll experience. I'm so happy for him to have accomplished so much and have his master's degree! He, on the other hand, is very ready to get on to the next thing! Truth be told, the kids and I didn't hear basically any of the convocation. They just weren't in the mood. So I jetted down to Don Quihote where I could pick up nihon no pan that I've been craving- nice perfect japanese sweet bread. Lucy fell asleep on the way to the store and was pretty groggy when I put her in the cart. I put Willie next to her and she cuddled right up, and Willie felt like a proud brother. It was so cute cute! These two are like ... well, I don't know the simile, but they are either at each other's throats or best friends. I like the times of the latter best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Jeremy! I'd love to hear his take on the program... I'm trying to convince Nilesh this is where we should go!!!
Where is the family off to now?
Hey Courtney it's me I know so slow to respond. Anyway I need your email to invite you. My email is still carrollamber@hotmail.com. Love your blog such cute things you do for preschool. Where are you guys moving too?
Post a Comment