That song (Happy Together) always reminds me of my hubby. And maybe especially now since we've been apart for over 2 months now. But, we're counting down the days of being together again. And in celebration, I decided to up the blog again! Afterall, we'll be so far away from friends and family and we'll still want to show off pictures of cute kids and fun adventures! ;)
This year has been a good one though, living with Mom. It came with some sacrifices, but we've learned so much just from being close to Mom and working with her in various projects. I wish I would have done a better job writing down memories I've learned about her, but I guess that's a project I just will have to keep working on.
So here's to all things that are back....back to blogging...back to Hawaii...back to even having a camera...back to being together again...back to starting a new chapter of life.
RESURRECTED.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad that I will be able to keep up with you and your family now!
Post a Comment